Name Change

Effective 1/10/2018 Coffee County Probate Office will no longer issue legal name changes to minors. Adult name changes will still be processed by the Probate Court.


Request to Change Name
Use this form to request a name change by mail. Be sure to have this signed by a notary and include all the required identification materials.

Download "Request to Change Name.pdf"