Military Discharge

Pursuant to 31-1-1, Code of Alabama

Veteran may bring in their original release from active duty from military service (form DD214) to record in our files. There is no fee for this service. When a release is recorded it shall remain confidential. The veteran may obtain copies of the recorded discharge with proper ID.